EHF Marketing GmbH is looking for a Corporate Communication Manager (f/m/d), starting from 01.07.2023, with experience in developing communication strategies among various channels, to join its team based in Vienna, Austria and to work in close cooperation with the senior management to setup an emotional communication strategy for the world’s biggest club handball competitions – the EHF Champions League, the EHF European League and the EHF European Cup for Men and Women.
Your task: Marketing. Content. Strategy.
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to ensure growth in reach and engagement across all web and social channels
- Developing and implementing detailed content planning to ensure consistent storytelling across all owned channels
- Execution of media cooperation and enlargement of media network
- Creation of new content ideas and formats as well as the implementation of new technologies
- Develop event-specific content strategies and planning across all owned channels
- Planning and implementing of digital marketing campaigns in close cooperation with EHFM key accounts and EHF media department
- Monitoring and analyzing of social media activities and digital marketing campaigns to generate insides for internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring and controlling of match data collection in EHF Club Competition in close cooperation with clubs and external partners
Your competencies: Communication. Social. Management.
- Strong interest in international sports events
- Excellent communicational skills; fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Good skills to work with MS office programs and in digital work processes
- Detail- and solution-oriented way of working; hands-on mentality
- Ability to lead a team and work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Flexibility to travel frequently and work according to the EHF Club Competitions schedule
Your experiences: Marketing. Channels. International.
- 3-4 years of work experience in a marketing management position
- Work experience in an international environment with different cultures and languages
- Broad knowledge and experience in developing and managing marketing and/or communications efforts across all online and offline channels.
We are looking forward to your application.
Applications should be made in writing in English, with a current CV.
A part of the recruiting process is the three-day Business Scouting during the TruckScout24 EHF FINAL4 in Cologne. Please make sure that you can take part from the 16th to 18th of June in Cologne.
EHF Marketing GmbH
Stellenanzeige als PDF: EHF Corporate Communication Manager_oG