We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.
We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement, on the body and the mind. So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand
As Digital Trade Marketing Manager, you’ll deliver inspirational campaigns to drive demand in our high-profile Germany region– using your expertise to develop a programme that supports key retailers in smashing their sales goals. A sports fan with marketing nous, you’ll ensure that the ASICS in-store experience reflects our premium brand. Travelling and immersing yourself in our markets to gain a better understanding of our customers and adapting our local strategies.
Can you move minds?
We’re looking for a people person who keeps the business’ bottom line firmly in mind. A candidate with their finger on the pulse of youth, sports and lifestyle products to hit key deadlines and contribute towards landmark results.
The position is temporary for 6 months (Extension possible)
Based in Neuss, and reporting to Enno von Seht, as part of the role you’ll:
- Partner with Trade Marketeers across EMEA to deliver market-leading sell-in and sell-out tools.
- Optimise Trade Marketing resources through effective partnerships with Sales Teams.
- Draw up the trade marketing budget and deliver a plan that boosts the ASICS brand & sell-through, while sticking to budgets and deadlines.
- Regularly report on the progress of projects to the Marketing Manager and wider team.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re well organised. You’re a self-starter who thrives in a structured environment.
- You’re a keen traveller. You’re culturally sensitive and enjoy working in different locations.
- You’re true team player. You’re a natural influencer with an outgoing personality.
- You’re an expert communicator. You’re confident when explaining complex ideas to colleagues across the business.
- You’ve detail orientated. You pride yourself on your thorough approach.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor or Masters degree in business management, marketing or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Clear understanding of brand strategy essentials, brand equity concepts and tools of the marketing mix.
- Strong understanding of best practices in trade marketing mechanics including promotions instore POS and media.
Join our team
When you join ASICS, you join a family and become part of something special. We know that sport means so much more than physical activity alone. It’s about coming together, sharing experiences and enhancing our all-round wellbeing.
With us, your qualifications count – regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation/identity, or social, ethnic or religious background. We look forward to receiving applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
That’s why we practice what we preach. You’ll join a company focused on creating an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and individualism, healthy bodies and healthy minds. As an employer, we offer a range of benefits and services to our people to experience the positive impact of movement, every day.
We look forward to receiving your application online – just send your CV and motivation letter via our career page: Digital Trade Marketing Account Manager (m/f/gn)
ASICS Deutschland GmbH