his is a chance to make your mark and join a truly purpose-driven brand that makes the very best running gear to help people achieve a sound mind in a sound body.
We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement on the body, and the mind. It’s why we’re called ASICS which stands for ‘Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’, or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body. And from this founding purpose we are supporting people to experience the transformative power of movement on body and mind.
ASICS Europe B.V. is the European headquarters and located in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands and holds multiple subsidiaries as national distributors of ASICS products in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) area. Within ASICS Europe, the Region North-East covers all ASICS business (Wholesale and Retail) in Northern Eastern Europe (Germany, Austria, Poland mostly).
Who are we looking for?
Are you a Financial who enjoys a structured way of working and has the ability to analyze (complex) administrative matters? Do you have an audit experience? Are you not just skilled in number crunching but able to link numbers to operational processes and looking to an new challenge in a goal focused environment? ASICS just might be the place for you!
We are looking for an interim finance professional, a new team player, who is in charge of the external audit process and the statutory annual account at ASICS Poland and ASICS Czech.
The Senior Auditor will take responsibility for successfully delivering audit and accounting engagements within agreed timelines.
The Senior Auditor’s primary location is based in Germany and will mainly work from our office in Neuss. As we’re looking for the right fit in the team, so next to the option to partially work from home we’re flexible in the primary location for this role.
What do we expect from you?
To thrive in your role, we believe that you have a pro-active mindset and enjoy flexibility as well as being a real hands-on team player. In this position, you will take a supporting and assisting role in the financial audit backlog in Poland and Czech.
Due to the importance of the job, we are seeking a high calibre candidate who is working closely together with the other members in the Financial Shared Service Centre (FSCC) (e.g. Accounts Payable, Tax, Credit Control, Business Control).
Role and responsibilities
We need someone with a passion for finance to make real difference to our Financial Control operations. An individual, who keeps up meets the demands of multiple tasks without missing the finer details.
Based at our North-East Region, ASICS Deutschland GmbH you will be reporting to Joanna Ceglarska, Financial Control Team Lead, as part of the role you’ll:
- Assist in the external audit process and the statutory annual account at ASICS POLAND and ASICS CZECH and ensures timely delivery of audit requests.
- Prepare the information from financial reporting systems, account balances, cash flow statements, balance sheets, tax returns.
- Be a part of key audit team to comprehend what accounting and finance tasks, policies or procedures may need to be established or implemented more efficiently.
- Delivering accounts receivables, invoices, vendor payments and other requested items to ensure compliance with accounting guidelines;
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
Knowledge and experience
To be successful in this role we expect you have minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in an auditing environment with sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals. In order to maximize efficiency and the audit process the relevant skills set we find important:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher professional education) in the field of Accountancy or Business Economics (certified accountant). ACA or ACCA, Associate Charted Accountant, Completed Accountancy degree
- Solid knowledge of accounting functions and business processes.
- Polish and Czech Generally Accepted Accounting Principles knowledge
- Strong numeracy skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Skills in time management and task completion.
- Advanced and effective communication skills.
- Proficiency Excel skills.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP is a must and user experience of Navision is a plus.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is a must.
- Fluency in Polish and Czech, is preferred as you will be in charge of the audit of respective countries.
Join our team
When you join ASICS, you join a family and become part of something special. We know that sport means so much more than physical activity alone. It’s about coming together, sharing experiences and enhancing our all-round wellbeing.
With us, your qualifications count – regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation/identity, or social, ethnic or religious background. We look forward to receiving applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
That’s why we practice what we preach. You’ll join a company focused on creating an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and individualism, healthy bodies and healthy minds. As an employer, we offer a range of benefits and services to our people to experience the positive impact of movement, every day.
We look forward to receiving your application online – just send your CV and motivation letter via our career page.
Please apply online by sending your CV and motivation letter via our career page: Interim Audit Project Role – Financial Control (Region North-East) (m/w/gn)
ASICS Deutschland GmbH