JOB TITLE: JUNIOR TRADE SHOW & EVENT MARKETING MANAGER
LOCATION: TAUFKIRCHEN, MUNICH AREA, GERMANY
ORGANIZATION: PRIMALOFT GmbH
START: JULY 2019 or earlier
PrimaLoft® is seeking a marketing professional to enrich the Global Brand Building team, being responsible for the planning and implementation of the European and Asian trade shows, regional events and fulfillment of collateral needs for these markets. This position will also support the European Communication Manager in Social Media and Partnership initiatives.
Ideal candidates will have marketing background through internship(s) and 2-3-year work experience implementing projects around trade shows, events or other marketing activities. This role is part of the local EU marketing team with a mission to successfully promote the PrimaLoft® brand to the Outdoor/Sports/Athleisure (OSA) and Fashion/Lifestyle (F&L) industry segments. The Trade Show and Event Marketing Assistant will report directly to the European Communication Manager (local) and will be part of the Global Brand Team headquartered in the US. A passion for the outdoors and/or fashion would be a plus!
- Develop and implement the European and Asian trade show concepts and their realization, aligned with the global strategy and team, at various European and Asian Trade Shows (e.g. ISPO, OutDoor by ISPO, Performance Days, Première Vision ISPO Beijing, etc.),
- Work closely with European Communication Manager, Global Brand Team, Segment Leads and European Sales Team to showcase seasonal focus topics at shows (at our and brand partner booths) plus regional events as applicable
- Responsibility for the complete coordination of the BANFF Mountain Film Festival tour sponsored by PrimaLoft® & Vaude in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Netherlands
- Plan, organize and evaluate yearly retail training tour in German speaking market
- Support the coordination of other events e.g. PR-events, brand partner training events, etc.
- Plan, implement and own the European trade-show, marketing-material and event budget in close collaboration with the European Communication Manager
- Plan and coordinate marketing tool handling via external service & logistic partner
- Support Social Media activities especially in connection with trade shows and various events like the BANFF Mountain Film Festival
- Support Retail Marketing and Partnership marketing activities in close collaboration with the European Communication Manager and Global Brand Team
- Other duties maybe assigned as needed.
- Bachelor or MBA in marketing, communications, events, sports-economics or related field required.
- Internship(s) and/or first working experience in companies with technology products in a branded environment
- First experiences and knowledge/network in at least one market segment we serve.
- Skills and ability to drive complex projects, like trade shows, with multitasking between different objectives to meet timelines and expectations while keeping flexible and calm even under time pressure.
- Entrepreneurial and autonomous working attitude with ability of managing different projects simultaneously.
- Analytical, constructive and critical thinking.
- Proven ability to drive results.
- Reliable and winning attitude with high accountability for his/her actions.
- Professional social competence.
- A team player with great intercultural, communication, networking and people skills, who can work in multiple team structures and in partnership with cross functional team members
- Authentic comfort level in the different markets we serve.
- Work flexibility (travel requirements, work schedule, etc.).
- Languages: Fluent German and English required, further languages welcome.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, particularly during peak Winter season
Please send Cover Letter / Resume to:
Florian Schneiderbanger: firstname.lastname@example.org
PrimaLoft, Inc., an advanced material technology company based in Latham, New York with offices in Munich, Germany and Xiamen, China, is the world leader in research and innovative development of comfort solutions with high performance insulations and fabrics. The PrimaLoft® brand, a registered trademark of PrimaLoft, Inc., delivers feel-good products that are used in the top global outdoor and fashion brands, home furnishings, work wear, hunting and military applications. PrimaLoft® insulation was originally developed for the U.S. army as a water-resistant, synthetic alternative to down. Today, the brand is recognized as a benchmark in the outdoor industry for providing unsurpassed comfort in any condition, ultimately empowering users to stay in the moment. PrimaLoft, Inc. is active in sustainable textile production through partnerships with the bluesign® system, the International OEKO-TEX® Association, the Sustainable Apparel Coalition’s Higg Index and the Global Recycled Standard. For more information, please visit www.PrimaLoft.com, and follow PrimaLoft on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. PrimaLoft®, Feel the Performance™.
Stellenanzeige als PDF: PrimaLoft EU Trade Show Events Marketing 4-10-19