With Tennis Warehouse Europe and Running Warehouse Europe, the Sports Warehouse GmbH offers sport fanatics the biggest possible range of products needed to excel in their sports. Being the official online partner of the ATP Tour and the WTA Tour, Tennis Warehouse is the # 1 online tennis retailer in the world.
Dedication to sports and customer service, and internationality in all different departments makes working at Sports Warehouse a unique experience. This combination and our exciting and uncomplicated work environment are our greatest strengths.
Come join us! For our Marketing team we are looking for a
Marketing Coordinator German – D/A/CH (m/f/d)
This is a great job opportunity to join a dynamic and international team of marketers in the exciting field of sports e-commerce. Put your passion for tennis to work in a rewarding career and be part of a leading sports e-commerce business with headquarters in the US and Australia in addition to Germany.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage the marketing efforts in the German speaking markets (DACH)
- Study competitors market behavior and strategies, keep up-to-date on market trends
- Develop ideas, recommendations and plans to contribute to the optimization of marketing strategies
- Find strategic partners, including affiliates, and foster strong relationships in order to increase market share and brand awareness
- Work closely with the German tennis associations to coordinate targeted marketing activities
- Manage and coordinate brand presence at events (tennis tournaments, etc.)
- Find new events and establish collaboration
- Collaborate closely with our US marketing teams and creative organizations
- Develop digital assets for affiliates and display advertising
- Prepare monthly reporting in order to present current situation
- Plan, control and maintain campaigns in Google Ads within an agreed budget
- Coordinate our advertising efforts with the DACH region: Google Ads, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, TV, Radio, Print and others.
- Some travel required
Your skills and work experience:
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing
- Practical work experience in a marketing environment is a must
- Proven passion for competitive tennis is a plus
- Understanding of general marketing principles including Social Media
- Understanding of the tennis and running industry in Europe and especially the DACH market
- Your strengths include negotiating skills and a positive attitude to work, even in challenging situations
- Strong understanding of online marketing and in particular, SEA, SEO, UX, Google Ads and E-commerce Advertising
- Understanding of web site analytics (Google Analytics)
- Google ads and Analytics certified a plus
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player in a very international team
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software applications
You want to become a part of our international team? Please send your English application to email@example.com. For further questions, please contact Ms. Schemel at +49 (0) 781/28406-410.
Tennis Warehouse Europe – Running Warehouse Europe
Sports Warehouse GmbH | Am Ziegelplatz 15 | 77746 Schutterwald | Germany
Stellenanzeige als PDF: Marketing Coordinator DACH_EN_07_20