Millions of people all over the world experience real-life adventures with us. We help people like you to discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. And we’re pretty good at it! Google and Apple have listed us as one of their Apps of the Year numerous times – and with more than 14 million users and 100,000 five-star reviews – komoot is on the way to becoming the most popular cycling and hiking app worldwide. Join our fully remote team and change the way people explore!
About the role
The komoot community is growing. And it’s growing fast. Our Community team works with some of the most interesting adventurers, events, and local partners, to put komoot firmly at the heart of the coolest things happening in cycling and hiking communities across Europe. Join a team of 10 other cycling and hiking nuts who care about their sport and community as much as you do.
We are on the lookout for an outstanding community manager to join Isabel and Saskia – our Road cycling and Hiking managers in our growing DACH team – on their mission to gain credibility and awareness for komoot in their sports.
Join our team and take responsibility for growing our community of mountain bikers online and on the trails in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
MTB Community Manager DACH
(Remote – you can work from anywhere in GER/ AUT/ SUI)
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 2+ years of experience as a community manager.
- Are located in DACH and are connected in the MTB community.
- Are outgoing and enjoy interacting with people.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Are digitally savvy and know how to leverage digital tools.
- Are self-motivated and extremely organized with a high attention to detail.
- Are naturally curious, eager to learn and love to work in an open-minded and diverse team
Sounds like you?
We would like to hear from you! Please follow this link for full description and application instructions: https://www.komoot.com/jobs/mtb-community-manager
Ready for your next adventure?