Our partners Nike Deutschland GmbH are looking for a Consumer Direct Marketing Operations Specialist – Nike Experiences & NTC Live (ETW), based in Berlin, ideally as of 01.07.2022.
You will be part of the Berlin key city marketing team. This team will be accountable for:
- Humanising our brand through relationships on the ground with key communities, athletes, and athletes* that move our world forward through movement
- Engaging members 365 with focus on activity (movement), connections (relationships), and purpose – optimising key membership KPIs and bringing the magic of Nike to life on the ground for the members who love us the most
- Owning targeted brand extensions that amplify our brand narrative
What will you work on?
As Berlin CDM Ops Experiences Specialist (ETW) you will be a part of the Berlin Consumer Direct Marketing function, reporting to the Berlin Consumer Direct Marketing Operations Manager. In this role, you will learn the fundamentals of the marketing engine of Nike what will set you up for the future of digital marketing. Your learning curve will be expected to be steep.
Your core duties will include the operationalization of the roll-out of our 365 membership marketing content flow to engage with Nike members through our app ecosystem, with focus on the following:
- Ownership of the Nike Experiences platform on an operational level (optimize operational processes and guiding several stakeholders). This platform is the gate to on-the-ground experiences in the city of Berlin demonstrating our ecosystem of partners & relationships at scale to our members.
- Ownership of production coordination for NTC Live – our livestream functionality within our ecosystem. This includes coordinating internal and external stakeholders within the end to end process to bring NTC Live from the idea to the NTC app.
- Collaborate and consult cross-functionally within the wider Berlin key city marketing team and external partners to bring their marketing initiatives on the Nike Experience platform and – if applicable, to NTC Live – in order to serve our target audience.
- Support in executing the authoring of content into our Nike app ecosystem to engage with our members daily and getting an expert in Nike’s marketing technologies software tools.
- Supporting the Consumer Direct Marketing Operations team in working collaboratively across the Consumer Direct Marketing team to identify key workflows and optimize prioritization and end to end processes within the function.
- Collect performance analytics learning to support teardown sessions to evaluate the performance of key activations to inform the broader marketing team and further refine our strategy.
- Go to person for EMEA in all Nike Experiences and NTC Live related questions including best practice sharing with the EMEA Activity App Team evolving the EMEA strategy and connect with other key cities to learn from their Nike experiences processes.
- Supporting the Member Lifecycle function within Consumer Direct Marketing to ideate on or bring to life any High Value Member experiences in the city for the members who love us the most.
Who will you work with?
In this role you will work fluidly across the full city marketing team, aligning priorities, roles & responsibilities for all processes around Nike Experience platform with the Berlin CDM Operations Manager. You will especially work closely with the Berlin CDM team (Operations, Member & Corhort and Marketplace). You will also work very closely with the Berlin Agile Brand team, Purpose marketing manager, consumer insight function and Brand Creative Studio team to optimize the workings of our membership marketing engine in the city. Finally, you will work with the EMEA Consumer Direct Marketing Operations team and EMEA Activity App team to share standard methodologies and keep abreast of any EMEA strategy or technical developments to help us better engage with members in the city.
The shape of your day-to-day work will vary, and therefore your style and influence will have to adapt accordingly. You therefore must be collaborative, intuitive, and maximise the effectiveness of individual as well as collective thinking. You must be open to the opinions and expertise of those you engage with in order to apply coherent strategy and thinking that leads to new opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented marketeer with a passion for movement, a curiosity for our young consumer, and a strong desire to better connect with them. A marketeer with an unrelenting desire to test & learn how best to reach youth across the city, with an openness & proactive drive to acquire, serve and retain them. A talented individual who embodies the values that our company holds dear. And of course, an individual willing to adapt on the fly, all while maintaining a positive growth mindset.
What you bring to Nike?
A successful candidate will be expected to clearly demonstrate and articulate experience of the below essential requirements in order to be considered. Candidates that meet these criteria will then be assessed based on the competencies also outlined below.
- First working experiences in marketing. Marketing experiences at Nike is a plus.
- Experience in digital marketing, app marketing, membership marketing including the operational process to engage with the target audience on platforms owned by a brand.
- A proven track record of having a high level of organizational skillsets in being able to navigate many tasks with several stakeholders the same time.
- Experience in leading partner and agency collaboration.
- Experience in digital software solutions that optimize end to end processes.
- A desire & willingness to adapt in an agile fashion to our consumers’ and organisation’s needs to deepen our relationships with members.
- Preferably prior marketing experience in Berlin/Germany and a demonstrable understanding of the consumer, the city and Nike’s position within
- Fluency in English.
Leadership Defined Key Competencies:
- Instils Trust: Is honest and straightforward when dealing with others and honours commitments, even when working through conflicting priorities
- Fosters Effective Teamwork: Participates in constructive dialogue with the team, ensuring multiple perspectives are considered
- Ensures Accountability: Takes ownership of work and monitors progress of performance, changing approach when needed
- Thinks Strategically: Identifies which efforts will have the greatest strategic impact on the organisation balances strategic concerns with day-to-day activities
Core Functional Competencies:
- Modern Consumerist – Ensure our consumers are at the forefront of everything we do in the city
- Brand Management – Timely and effective delivery of Marketing Plans through extensive cross-functional collaboration
- Digital Mindset – Leverage an understanding of integrated media & digital marketing and a desire to continuously test & learn to drive member KPI’s, brand and business growth.
- Direct Marketing knowledge/experience is advantageous.
- If you´re interested in this position, please send your CV, certificates (if any available) and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information: https://bit.ly/Nike_Jobs