Are you ready for your next proper challenge? Nice, your spot on here!
We are currently looking for a full-time Partnership & Sales Manager (m/w/d) for our headquarters here in the heart of Munich.
WHO WE ARE
GAMERS ACADEMY is a fast-growing digital platform, where gaming enthusiasts can improve their skills through coaching in all facets. Coaching sessions are conducted remotely by coaches, as well as our technology. We love and live gaming, as we are basically part of our 1million+ community, across all major social media channels.
YOUR NEW JOB
- You support growth and expansion of our GAMERS ACADEMY brand and community by striking up strategic partnerships as well as fostering the existing strategic partnerships on the basis of data-driven evaluation and strategies.
- You communicate and report directly to the MD but will work closely with all internal departments (marketing, creators, operations, finance, etc.) in your cross-functional efforts to establish new or revamped revenue streams.
- You are our partnership strategist, ideating the most creative ways to formulate and negotiate strategic growth partnerships that have the potential to build brand awareness and enrich our community’s experience all the while staying true to our objectives.
- You execute contract elements, manage deliverables, identify and analyze relevant KPIs and deduct concrete action plans to develop our company and revenue lines.
THE PERKS OF WORKING FOR US
- A chance to join one of the fastest growing industries worldwide
- The opportunity to work actively with some of the brightest and most passionate minds in the industry – including our investors and advisors.
- The coolest gaming office in Munich and a passionate team
- Remote working hours
- Tons of freebies – promise!
- You have solid experience in partnerships and business development driving B2B and B2C opportunities and exceeding targets.
- You know your way around the esports market and have an eye for opportunities as they present themselves.
- You have excellent communication skills and a hack for getting people engaged.
- You are creative, solution-oriented, highly organized and have a hands-on mentality; you also have excellent project management skills.
- You bring an existing network of endemic and non-endemic brands that you are ready to leverage for the benefit of the company
- You are fluent in both English and German.
Ready to fuse your passion for gaming / esports / sales expertise and join our ride of building the ultimate global training platform for gaming enthusiasts? Send us your application to email@example.com!
For more information visit us at www.gamers-academy.com or find us on Discord, Twitch, TikTok, Instagram etc.
GAMERS ACADEMY GmbH