At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
The PR & Influencer Specialist DACH is not only the driving force behind the marketing communications, but also responsible for the local activation of our PR & media relations and influencer & community programs. Your primary objective is to increase brand awareness through media and communities, and to develop and grow the brand. All of your work aligns to the overarching goal of reaching new runners and growing demand at retailers to drive attainment of revenue and sales targets.
- Activate the PR, Influencer and Community strategy in DACH and ensure alignment with the overall EMEA strategy. Act as the lead contact point for the EMEA PR & Influencer Manager.
- Translate the EMEA PR plans to the local market, create local market assets and ensure initiatives are integrated within the overarching Marketing plan.
- Manage the local PR agency, including briefing and development, monthly reports and regular status meetings. Partner with the PR agency on media outreach to pro-actively seek out opportunities and provide product stories for key moments to maximize coverage
- Manage kits for the Influencer and Community programs by ensuring product is ordered and distributed in a timely manner and aligned to key campaign stories and local brand moments.
- Identify, connect and build relationships with new and existing influencers, media partners, advocates and running communities to increase reach and engagement.
- Facilitate PR launch events to link the Brooks brand with a broad set of media publications and influencers, both print and online.
- Organize Run Happy Team brand events to connect Brooks with runners offline and as part of the online social community.
- Oversee translations and copy write all communications in the DACH market.
- Streamline processes and align on brand communications in close collaboration and coordination with the other DACH Marketing teams, especially the Social Media Community Specialist.
- Track performance against KPI framework, providing regular reports and insights.
- Support the Marketing Manager across broader media partnership initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field desirable
- Minimum 3 years of relevant marketing experience with clients and/ or agencies (brand, footwear, retail & lifestyle experience, online & digital experience)
- Passion for- and expertise in PR and Brand Communications, with the ability to translate “buzz” into sales
- Good understanding of brand building and integrated marketing approach, as well as digital communications and social media
- Experience with marketing & communications mix at country and/ or international level (ideally in an international environment)
- Experience in briefing agencies (or responding to briefs), generating new insights and creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and business English
- Flexible to work independently and within a team, as well as cross-functionally
- Outstanding organizational and management skills, combining strategy and execution
- A hands-on mentality with a readiness to step in to get the job done
- Driven, trend-conscious and sports-savvy, with a passion for the running enthusiast and practicing an active lifestyle
- Embraces & lives Brooks values!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB: brooksrunning.com – PR & Influencer Specialist DACH (lever.co)
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.