We are searching for a (Senior) Full stack Developer with a passion for gaming and eSports to join GAMERS ACADEMY. As the (Senior) Full stack Developer, you are going to develop on a modern architecture. You will be mainly involved in developing and maintaining our services. So get ready to be involved in new technologies.
The GAMERS ACADEMY is about to take off and define the category of Training For Gaming – globally. Let’s revolutionise the industry together! Game On?
Developing our platform means:
- Having passion for gaming
- Don’t reinvent the wheel. Use the toolkits out there like vue, nuxt & …
- You like unit tests & code quality and aren’t afraid of it
- A headless frontend using the JAMStack
- No WordPress 😉
- Proven experience in web frontend and backend development
- Good understanding of CI (Gitlab as a plus)
- Strong knowledge in the Vue landscape
- Strong knowledge in the PHP landscape
- Strong knowledge in the Laravel landscape is a plus
- Be familiar with agile environments (Jira, Youtrack, …)
- Experience with design systems and UX is a strong plus, preferably experience with Figma
- Working in gaming / eSports industry
- Option to work from anyhwere / remote, but also from Downtown Munich
- Independent working style
- Fun and highly motivated team
- Money can’t buy (e)sports experiences – find out more…
GAMERS ACADEMY is your very first interactive and digital gaming coach – in your pocket! Based in the heart of Munich, the fintech capital of Germany, we are calling for all FULL STACK DEVELOPER to join our team of gaming and tech experts. Be part of the gaming revolution by working directly at the heart of our coach.
We look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
GAMERS ACADEMY GmbH