Who We Are:
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Connect with People, Innovate for our Customer, Compete as a Team, Build Trust, Have Fun & Bring Passion, and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Social Media Community Specialist is responsible for the local development and activation of our Social Media calendar, influencer & community programs and content generation. You will monitor and start conversations to build relationships with members of the Brooks community through social engagement. You will work closely with the PR & Comms Coordinator DACH, EMEA PR & Influencer Manager and Digital Media Manager to drive the community activation of our integrated marketing plan.
- Develop, adapt and implement digital marketing and social media activities, in accordance with the Global and EMEA marketing strategy
- Execute the social media strategy and actively manage relevant channels: social media topics, production and adaptation of content, development of posts, support for and interaction with the community and retailers, evaluation and analysis of results
- Proactive, creative involvement in digital communications and social media for cross-media brand and product campaigns with the objective of increasing brand awareness and user engagement as well as supporting a positive brand image
- Identify and connect with fans, super users, influencers and advocates to increase reach and engagement
- Manage communities on branded social properties (Instagram, Facebook, Strava, YouTube, etc.).
- Own the Social Media Calendar and ensure all initiatives are aligned to the product pipeline across Wholesale and eComm and integrated with the wider brand and retail programs
- Manage seeding for the Influencer and Community programs ensuring product is ordered and distributed in a timely manner, aligned to key campaign stories and local brand moments
- Generate insights, pull data and provide recommendations to optimize community management through monthly reporting
- Develop strong relationships with the DACH Sales, Tech Rep and Customer Service teams
- Monitor conversations across competitor groups and provide insights into competitive landscape
- Provide feedback and key learnings with recommendations within DACH Marketing team
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 2+ years of relevant social media experience at corporate and/ or agency level required (brand, footwear, retail, fashion & lifestyle experience, online & digital experience a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as copy writing skills in German (required), advance level in English, other European language skills are a great plus (French, Italian, Dutch and/or Spanish);
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Digital Communications and Social Media – Be a social nomad!
- Experience using Ads Manager, Google Analytics and Social Listening Tools to draw insights and recommendations for future planning and to gauge conversation
- Strong command of MS Office applications required
- Strong networking and communication skills; keeping in line with the voice and personality of Brooks
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help wherever necessary.
- Experience briefing agencies (or experience of responding to briefs)
- Drive & energetic, trend-conscious, sport savvy
- Flexibility to work on own initiative or within team and cross-functional framework
- Excellent organizational and management skills: ability to multi-task, combining strategy and execution. Readiness to step in, to get the job done when needed (hands on mentality);
- Strong passion for the running enthusiast and practicing an active lifestyle;
- Unwavering demonstration of Brooks’ corporate values:
- Serve People, Lead Thought, Compete as a Team, Have Integrity, Be Active, Have Fun!
Hier kannst Du Dich bewerben: https://jobs.lever.co/brooksrunning/acea9fff-0e85-4ac3-aa02-c13d63a38563/apply
Mehr Infos gibt es hier: https://jobs.lever.co/brooksrunning/acea9fff-0e85-4ac3-aa02-c13d63a38563
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.