For our team, we search a Bachelor Thesis student (m/f/d) to help us to define the future of proactive and preventive maintenance activities for our EGYM equipment. The result of this collaboration is your Bachelor Thesis as part of the finalization of your Bachelor degree. The current proposed title, which can be changed based on your and your University needs, is: “Define effective models for proactive and preventive maintenance activities for EGYM Workouts equipments”. Do you love quantitative research and interpreting data? Then take the chance and apply now!
- You will conduct a comprehensive literature review on the current state of research on the topic of modeling maintenance activities and schedules
- You analyze wearout and usage patterns from our equipment, you identify potential gaps based on the literature analyzed
- You build comprehensive (financial) models combining the theoretical and practical insights which are used for decision making in maintenance models
- You conduct a quantitative data analysis based on the data of our customers to test the hypotheses
- You ensure flawless documentation of your journey and your results, allowing EGYM to build on the model in the future ahead
- You are responsible for the evaluation, interpretation and documentation of the results in English
YOUR FITNESS LEVEL
- You are about to complete a bachelor’s degree in engineering, electronics, mechatronics, product design, or a comparable course of study and would like to write your thesis within six months
- You have a strong IT affinity and a good understanding of databases and data analytics
- You work in a structured manner and have a high degree of initiative and independence
- You have very good English skills, German is a plus
THE EQUIPMENT WE PROVIDE
- Enjoy a start-up atmosphere in a highly motivated and very interdisciplinary team
- Be part of a modern company culture where talent and passion is welcome, heard and part of the decision making process
- You will be involved in current research projects with interesting, practical tasks
- Train in our inhouse gym with all EGYM Smart Strength and Smart Flex machines for free
- Please note that we cannot offer any remuneration for the master thesis
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org (Cover letter, CV, certificates, start date and certificate of enrollment) and specify the job ID #1076.
Contact: Verena Rückemann
Apply here: https://egym.jobs.personio.de/job/817258?language=&display=en
For further information: https://career.egym.com
Become part of EGYM!
EGYM is a global fitness technology leader providing fitness and health facilities with intelligent workout solutions. EGYM makes exercising smarter and more efficient with its comprehensive suite of connected gym equipment and digital products that integrate seamlessly with 3rd-party-hard- and software. The result is a fully connected training experience that drives measurable business and health outcomes on and off the training floor.
EGYM also offers subscription-based corporate wellness solutions built on a combination of gym-access and EGYM fitness programs that directly target costly chronic conditions and boost employee health, leading to higher productivity and well-being.
EGYM’s global headquarters are in Munich, Germany, with North American offices in Boulder, Colorado.