PrimaLoft®, the world leader in research and innovative development of comfort solutions with high performance insulations and fabrics – used especially in leading outdoor, footwear and fashion brands – is currently seeking an intern for the European PrimaLoft® marketing team. The primary objective of this position will be to support the team in the coordination of events & tradeshows, creating social media content, customer collaborations and PR as well as trade marketing projects. This position will also require traveling in Central Europe.
The intern will work closely with both, the Trade Show & Event Marketing Manager and Communication Manager on joint projects and activities and will be assigned to own projects based on skill set, duration and engagement.
- Trade Marketing, Events, Trade Shows
- Project coordinator for the BANFF film tour 2020 sponsored by PrimaLoft® & Vaude, ISPO 2020 coordination and generic Trade Show support (manage brand partner samples, collect PR materials, etc.)
- Support of marketing collateral material handling
- Support PR Daily Business
- Support the coordination of PR Events
- Work with brand partner to collect relevant information for PR work
- Social Media:
- Coordination and creation of online- und social media activities
- Support projects with European brand partners
- Team assistance
- Length of internship – minimum 6 months (ideally 1st October 2019 – March 31st 2020)
- Needs to be able to work weekends (overtime will be balanced)
- The time split during the internship can be flexible according to the assigned tasks
Suitable candidates should bring the following qualifications:
- University student
- Driver’s license
- Compulsory Internship
- Organizational skills
- Strong Online affinity
- German native speaker with fluent English language skills (further languages welcome)
- Team player
- Highly self-motivated and positive thinker
- Proactive and hands-on character with a “get-it-done” mentality
- Outdoor-sports affinity
Contact for applications:
- Email full application including your resume and cover letter in English to: Florian.Schneiderbanger@PrimaLoft.com
About PrimaLoft, Inc.
PrimaLoft, Inc., an advanced material technology company based in Latham, New York with offices in Munich, Germany and Xiamen, China, is the world leader in research and innovative development of comfort solutions with high performance insulations and fabrics. The PrimaLoft® brand, a registered trademark of PrimaLoft, Inc., delivers feel-good products that are used in the top global outdoor and fashion brands, home furnishings, work wear, hunting and military applications. PrimaLoft® insulation was originally developed for the U.S. army as a water-resistant, synthetic alternative to down. Today, the brand is recognized as a benchmark in the outdoor industry for providing unsurpassed comfort in any condition, ultimately empowering users to stay in the moment. PrimaLoft, Inc. is active in sustainable textile production through partnerships with the bluesign® system, the International OEKO-TEX® Association, the Sustainable Apparel Coalition’s Higg Index and the Global Recycled Standard. For more information, please visit www.PrimaLoft.com, and follow PrimaLoft on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. PrimaLoft®, Feel the Performance™.
Stellenanzeige als PDF: PrimaLoft_European Intern job description 2019