More than 15 Million people already experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover the best hiking and biking routes, empowering our users to explore more of the great outdoors. Germany, Austria and Switzerland are our core markets with more than 10 million cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts using komoot here already. We want to build on this success, continue our growth and strengthen our brand in all segments of the outdoor market.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who’ll take responsibility for our strategy and own all segments of the German, Austrian and Swiss outdoor market. Join our fully remote team of 70 people and change the way people explore.
Marketing Manager DACH
(Remote – you can work from anywhere in GER/ AUT/ SUI)
What you will do
- Develop a marketing plan to drive brand awareness, user growth and engagement in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Team up with our PR Manager and three Community Managers to implement a multi channel marketing strategy
- Work with local agencies to run marketing campaigns across various segments
- Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth in you market
- Monitor trends and assess the performance of your market
- Ensure alignment with our global brand and marketing initiatives
Why you will love it
- You’ll take full responsibility for the strategy in two fast growing markets
- Your work will inspire cyclists and hikers to have great outdoor experiences
- You’ll work in an agile team where you can act flexibly and test new marketing tactics
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a lake, the mountains, your house, a co – working space of your choice, or anywhere else in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- You’ll travel together with our team to amazing outdoor places several times a year to exchange ideas, learnings and go for hikes and rides.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 7+ years of experience in digital marketing for a consumer company
- Have a deep understanding of the outdoor and cycling markets in these regions
- Have experience leading and managing a team
- Have already had strategic responsibility and developed marketing plans
- Have run brand and performance campaigns in various digital and analog channels
- Bonus: Have managed the collaboration with marketing and PR agencies
- Bonus: Have experience in business development
- Have strong analytical skills and the capacity to take data-informed decisions
- Have strong communication skills, a hands-on attitude and are highly self-driven
- Speak German at a native level
Sound like you?
We would like to hear from you! You can find out more info and instructions how to apply here: https://www.komoot.com/jobs/marketing-manager-dach
Ready for your next adventure?