This is not your job – this is your vocation
INSCYD is the world’s only software to analyze physiological performance in sports. We work with commercial sports performance laboratories, small coaching businesses professional teams and sport federations around the globe. Our primary market is endurance sports such as triathlon, cycling, running.
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for delivering account revenue & growth by effectively managing customer relationships and international sales. This includes demoing INSCYD via screen share from your homeoffice, follow up and close deals, upsell existing users and manage accounts.
Stuff you’ll know how to do:
- Providing outstanding sales and account management to our small to medium size business partners
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep technical expertise about exercise physiology with a focus on endurance.
- Fluent English, further languages are beneficial
- Great time-management, self organization and prioritizing skills
- Manage Sales and accounts using web-based CRM tools.
Things you just love to do:
- Driving revenue
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Smashing sales targets
- Being a Brand Ambassador with personal style who is drawn in by our story and inspired by the authenticity and uniqueness of our brand
What spins your wheels:
- The love of endurance sports and high performance
- Working remotely & from your home
- Working hard and playing hard
- Collaborating within an international team
We are not a big corporate. We care about our relationships with our clients and about the quality of our services.
We are a fast moving, nimble business with limited resources – the people on our team are here because they want to make a difference and work hard and creatively to make that happen. Our team works remotely and members are scattered all over this beautiful planet.
If you are looking for your next default 9-5 job, than please close this add immediately.
If this opportunity feels like what you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you’d be the next INSCYDer.
Send your application via email to: Sebastian(at)INSCYD.com
Stellenanzeige als PDF: Ausschreibung Sales Manager – DACH – EU