ASSOS has an opportunity for a Sales Manager. The position is responsible for identifying leads, servicing, and enhancing our dealer network, ensuring that ASSOS dealers have the correct product, information, and skills to support the growth of the ASSOS brand to achieve increased market share.
SALES MANAGER GERMANY
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining our dealer network in Germany, ensuring we are properly represented. You will work extensively with dealers to ensure the advantages of ASSOS are communicated, that dealers are equipped with the correct product, the knowledge to sell and passion to grow.
- Be the point of contact for assigned retail partners, regularly visiting, and telephoning them on a set schedule.
- Sell-in of Pre Orders, Re-Orders and Backorder management. You will be required to support your decision making with data analytics.
- Selling product and educating dealers using provided tools and new initiatives which you will create applying experienced-based knowledge.
- Actively using the sales cycle, from prospecting, qualifying, and closing to regular follow up, to expand our dealer network / sales in the region.
- Build business plans with our partners, identifying opportunities, ensuring product is available and that initiatives are coordinated with our global and national marketing campaigns.
- Make sure the products are always nicely displayed in the stores, marketing campaigns are followed, and the POS material is correctly used.
- Identify opportunities to customize dealers’ space with ASSOS furniture.
- Managing, assisting, and cooperating with the other members of the sales team to ensure that everyone hits agreed KPIs.
- Ensuring accounts payable are received on time.
- Be an ASSOS expert
We are looking for a sales professional. You will enjoy travelling across Germany and will be expected to be on the road a minimum of 3 days a week. You will report to the German Director where you will present to the sales team, opportunities, and developments in the market. You will be expected to carry out evening and weekend work to support our retailers and the brand including trade shows. Some international travel will be a part of this exciting role. You will have a keen eye for detail, the ability to work independently and have the professional approach befitting a premium brand. The position is based in Darmstadt, Germany.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional sales skills; lead development, order building, upselling, cross-selling, and account management
- Strong customer service administrative, and organizational skills.
- High aptitude for planning and analysis with command of Excel.
- Experience in working with enterprise software systems.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Knowledge of a B2B CRM platform like Salesforce is an advantage.
- 3+ years of bicycle or outdoor industry experience required
- University education or relevant experience
- A professional and calm demeanor.
- A strong work ethic and desire to win
- Knowledge of the ASSOS brand
- Passion for cycling
- A full clean driving license is a must.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and a company car
- A young and vibrant team with an ambitious company culture
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous product allowance
- The opportunity to work with one of the most recognizable and respected brands in the industry
Please send your application with your salary requirements and the usual documents documenting your career in digital form by e-mail to: email@example.com
ASSOS of Switzerland GmbH
Via Bresce 1
6854 San Pietro di Stabio Switzerland
Stellenanzeige als PDF: JD – SALES MANAGER GERMANY