The IRONMAN Group operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series®, IRONKIDS®, ITU World Triathlon Series, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon™ and The Sun-Herald City2Surf® presented by Westpac, Ultra-Trail® World Tour events including Tarawera Ultra and Ultra-Trail Australia™, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, road cycling events, and other multisport races. The IRONMAN Group is the largest operator of mass participation sports in the world and provides more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. Since the inception of the iconic IRONMAN® brand and its first event in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines around the world. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with more than 235 events across 55+ countries. The IRONMAN Group is owned by Advance (www.advance.com), a private, family-owned business. For more information, visit www.ironman.com.
For our IRONMAN Group Europe, Middle East and Africa business and based in Hamburg, Germany, we are actively looking for a highly motivated, English and German speaking:
Social Media Coordinator,
Digital Marketing (m/f/d)
- Execute The IRONMAN Group’s social media and content strategies by planning, creating, and delivering social media savvy content.
- Manage IRONMAN Europe’s social media channels on a day-to-day basis – including but not limited to content and community management on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Assist in translating the magic of our physical races to the digital realms through race coverage by working with existing content from our media teams or by creating content on-site.
- Work with our digital marketing team and the local marketing managers to develop and execute organic social media campaigns for Europe, Middle East and Africa and a variety of brands in this region.
- Manage and create content series and templates for the region with the digital marketing and design teams and work with Adobe Creative Cloud applications to customize templates.
- Report on performance of social media activities and make recommendations for improvements based on those results.
- Collaborate with partnerships and sales teams on contract-based partner activations and best practices.
- Stay up to date with industry trends for content, channels, design, strategy, and applications.
Skills and competencies
- 1-3 years of related experience in social media marketing or content creation
- Excellent written English skills and strong attention to detail
- Content creation skills that include copywriting and creative design (Adobe Creative Cloud applications)
- Tech savviness and an affinity for the world of digital marketing and content creation
- Strong time management and ability to work in teams as well as independently
- Strong interpersonal skills – builds effective working relationships on all levels
- Ability to work some non-traditional hours
- A passion for sports and interest in triathlon
What we offer
As an employee for IRONMAN Group, you can expect to work with an ambitious and sport orientated company. You will work with a team in an international environment. Our focus is the organization of high-class sport events.
- We enable flexible working hours, and home office, subject to certain conditions.
- Attractive salary, and annual bonus remuneration payment based on personal and company performance
- Endurance event entry benefits
- Travel to other European countries
- Open, modern, and friendly working environment with a strong culture across EMEA
- Opportunity to be creative in your work and the possibility to develop your own ideas and concepts
- Informal and relaxed dress codes
- Part of a market-leading, growing global endurance sport company
A contract will be made based on a full-time employment and an indefinite period. We are looking forward to receiving your application in English including your salary expectations and your notice period. Are you interested?
Please apply here: https://ironmaneurope.wufoo.eu/forms/we-are-hiring/
IRONMAN Germany GmbH
Stellenanzeige als PDF: 20220421_Social Media Coordinator Digital Marketing EMEA 2022